Employment at Riedell Skates
Start your career with Riedell Skates – a family-owned and operated business since 1945! Our corporate office and factory is located in beautiful Red Wing, Minnesota, conveniently just off Highway 61.
Our skates are handcrafted by master boot makers using only the finest materials. The process combines skill, technology, and artistry, and results in a world-class skating boot. By joining the Riedell team, you are becoming a part of a community and contributing to a legacy that is over 70 years strong!
Current Employment Opportunities at Riedell Skates:
Position: Social Media and Marketing Coordinator, Ice
Location: Riedell Skates - Red Wing, MN or Remote
As the Social Media and Marketing Coordinator, you will primarily be responsible for planning, creating, curating, and managing engaging content across Riedell’s ice social media pages and digital platforms including Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and TikTok.
Your role is crucial in driving brand awareness, encouraging audience engagement, promoting Riedell products, and supporting Team Riedell athletes on our social calendars. You will collaborate in a weekly meeting with the ice marketing team to ensure the social media content calendar aligns with current initiatives, industry events, and Riedell priorities.
This role requires someone who is proactive and a self-starter. They must work well in a self-directed environment and have strong time management skills.
This is a full-time position located in Red Wing, MN. Remote work is possible but the role will require regular visits to Riedell headquarters. The Social Media and Marketing Coordinator will report to the Director of Sales and Marketing
- Social Media
- Plan social media posts on all Riedell Ice platforms.
- Create compelling, original, and relevant social media content that resonates with the target audience.
- Manage social media platforms by executing posts, responding to comments, and fostering community engagement.
- Uphold brand style guidelines and maintain a consistent tone of voice across all social platforms.
- Implement customer journey automations and touchpoints to support digital ad retargeting.
- Assist with sponsored athlete management, collaborator relationships, product promotions, etc.
- Occasional travel to events as a brand representative and product knowledge expert.
- Other duties as requested.
- Experience or education in digital content creation, social media management, marketing, or a similar field.
- Proficiency in utilizing various social media platforms.
- Familiarity with creative tools and software (e.g., Adobe Creative Suite, Canva, etc.).
- Figure skating experience and involvement in the figure skating industry is strongly preferred.
- A portfolio showcasing previous work is highly advantageous. Show us your creativity!
- Annual salary commensurate with experience
- Comprehensive benefits package
- 50% discount on Riedell product for your own use
- Expense reimbursement for necessary and approved travel/field visits
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
Interested candidates for future opportunities can fill out the form below. Please note that this is only for candidates interested in employment opportunities to work at Riedell Skates. Skater sponsorship requests should be submitted via Direct Message on Riedell's social media pages. Sponsorship inquiries submitted via the form submission below will be disregarded.
At Riedell Skates, we take pride in being a family-owned and operated business for over 75 years. We look for candidates who are interested in building a long-term relationship to continue to provide our customers with some of the best skating products in the world.
Candidates who are interested in joining the Riedell Team can fill out the form below. If you are unable to attach a resume, please include as much relevant employment history as possible or email your employment history or resume to email@example.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.